Offered by the association “Torno a Vasto se” – A fascinating walk through the secrets of 3000 years of history, combined with the flavours and unique smells of the culinary traditions.
Every day upon reservation from July to September
HIDDEN TREASURES OF VASTO runs every day upon reservation with a minimum of 8 participants. The experience costs just €28 per person (children under 14 years €15, children under 6 free). The walk starts at 18:00 by the Porta Nuova arch.
The fee includes: Annual membership card, contribution to activities, contribution to the maintenance of the Roman Baths and the Torre del Moro, aperitif dinner at a typical restaurant with wine tasting.
Not included: Transportation to / from accommodation (on request: €7 for adults and €3 for children under 12).
Info: 338.7439543 (Umberto)
Book online at: itinerari.vasteggiando.it/itinerari/tesorisegretivasto
The treasures of our culture:
– Roman baths and mosaics (entrance included)
– Roman Quarter (domus walls and amphitheatre)
– Medieval castle with moat
– Medieval walls and doors
– Portals medieval churches and sculptures
– Medieval quarter of the XIII century tower
– Medieval tower of 1334 (entrance included)
– Marquis Palace seventeenth century with medieval courtyard
– Gardens to the Neapolitan nineteenth century and majolica (entrance included)
The treasures of our traditions:
– Percorino cheese balls
– Bruschetta with typical local vegetables
– Ventricina salami (Slow food presidio)
– Montepulciano D’Abruzzo Wine DOC
– Pecorino Wine DOC